Monday 10 August 2015

Percy Pigs - 2!

Dear Marks and Spencer's

I hope you don't mind me emailing you at your email address, but I would like to share with you a new recipe for a cake you will enjoy and can start selling in your stores.

My daughter loves the recipe so much, she shouts at me once she comes in from school 'Dad give me the Percy Pig cake!' but she is very glutenous so we don't usually let her have any. I know you already produce a Percy Pig cake but you can replace the decoration with equivalent characters (these are my own I make at home) such as Alan Amphibian or Geoff the Dalmatian; a sweet Turkish delight canine.

For my daughters gluten allergy we subsidise gluten foods for various bits of things. Overall, the cake usually takes just under an hour to bake and eat. Here is the recipe so one of your many chefs can try it tomorrow.

1. Mix self raisin flowers, Cant believe its not butter, casting sugar and 3 eggs (the secret ingredient is swapping hen eggs for quail eggs - maybe 11 or 13 will do)

2. Oven it nicely for 45 minutes

3. Whisk midway through

4. Get it out, its hot!!!!

5. Empty all new cake into a biscuit tin of your choice and decorate with Marks and Spencer Percy pigs!

6. Serve to all local children (hehe - eat it) not my daughter!

I hope you can pass this on to your kitchen staff who make all the cakes for you as I know it is a good one for everyone to enjoy. Good luck!

Yours truly,

George Worton







No comments:

Post a Comment