Saturday 24 May 2014

Pizza Express



Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to start off this email by stating that I am in fact, not a food critic. However I do enjoy food and would like to firstly state that I did very much enjoy my meal at your Bristol, Clifton Pizza Express restaurant. My problem with the meal was that the restaurant was in an appalling state. It clearly was busy, but the tables around me were not cleared for over an hour after the visitors left. It gave a school canteen feel, not the prestigious ambience I would expect from not just any Pizza Express, but a Clifton Pizza Express. I felt underwhelmingly dissatisfied.

The waitress was lovely, but again she was too busy with many other tables to provide the level of service required. My friends and I enjoyed our meals, which were delivered in a suitable time and we even had three types of lemonade on the table. An extraordinary circumstance, in my opinion.

I hope you can understand the disappointment in the quality of the restaurant and can pass on this message to the relevant teams to ensure that the staffing levels are met, for their benefit and the visitors. It was discomforting see the waitress struggling to serve and apologising adamantly for the problem which was outside of her control.

Kind regards,

George Worton

No comments:

Post a Comment