Thursday 31 October 2013

Happy Halloween

Dear Sir/Madam

I recently visited your Bedminster ASDA store and am emailing to give you some feedback about my experience there. Firstly, this store has become my local store due to moving houses, so ASDA is all new to me. Last week, I visited the store and half way through shopping the fire alarm went off, so I left and went to a comptetitor, which was inconvenient. But I did get a loaf of bread for £0.09, extraordinary.

Yesterday I quickly shopped for some basic foods as I was driving past, around 2 oclock. Having found the items I then went to queue. I realised that the store was very busy, particularly due to mums and dads being off work to be with their kids on half term. So I'm guessing alot of it was Halloween based shopping. So parents dress up their pugs and kids in scary outfits, or stay in and throw sugary and less tasty snacks like apples at the random children knocking on their doors. Anyhow, this made the store very busy. So queuing in the 'fast lane' was surely the best idea for a man with 4 items. Apparantly not. There were 5 or so people in front with baskets and shed loads of candy, costumes and food for the week. How is this fast lane going to work when you allow people with baskets to do it themselves (albiet slower than your trained workers). It should be 5 items or less! I even heard a woman stating ' I aint even used one of these in 2 'yers' in a strong Bristolian accent.

Hoping you can fix this issue and reduce the time I am in the store for,

George Worton

No comments:

Post a Comment