Sunday 25 October 2015

Karcher Dreammobil

Dear Karcher inventors,

I have been a huge fan of Karcher since the mind blowing K2 pressure washer was released. As a enthusiast I have grown my collection to the savvy K5. I also like to find new things to pressure wash, recently my carpet which sounded like a good idea to begin with until the entire bedroom got soaked! I've spent the last two weeks repainting it and piecing back the chimney breast, what a cumbersome job that was. The damp smell has now gone and the room is almost dry now thanks.

I only work part time in a bookies, and the other half inventing! Last month I designed a new Ikea sofa which has a chair for my dog Kingsley. You can tell he enjoys sitting on it because usually he growls at things he doesn’t like, like courgettes and my elderly next door neighbours. I don’t like my other job much.

With my free time recently I have realised what Karcher have been missing and really could benefit millions of homes across the world. Therefore I felt it was my responsibility to design a Karcher Dishwasher - named the Dreammobil!! As you can see from the below image it is fantastic! The La Ferrari of the kitchen! A 9 point pressure washer power soaking system and enough space inside to wash your entire cutlery at once, it is ideal. I have thought of the TV slogan for it - 'So men can dishwash too'.

All my life I have needed one of these! So please Karcher, take a bite and make one. My designs are completely my designs however as a gift, you may use them as your own.

Let me know when production will start as I would like to visit the factory myself and watch them being made.

Kindest movements, George


No comments:

Post a Comment