Thursday 23 May 2013

BBC Television

Dear the BBC,

I am contacting to describe to you my current and on-going problem with your television service. Since Christmas, myself and my co-habitants decided to take the expensive plunge into watching television, where we thought Freeview would enhance our lives through hours of entertainment. However, this dream was shattered within days of service. This is because we simply cannot watch BBC channels. We have regularly updates our channel lists and have had no luck into finding anything BBC related. We looked forward to the wonders of the Apprentice and several Attenborough programs, especially scenes where wolves run across the snow. They are my favourite. I also like his voice; I often think that there is no replacement for David, if he retires. so my main point of this letter is that why do I pay for a TV license when we cannot watch BBC channels? I certainly don’t listen to BBC radio as I am more of a Planet Rock man with Alice Cooper.

Please could you think of a series of ways we could sort out this problem.

Godspeed,

George Worton

No comments:

Post a Comment