Tuesday 5 February 2013

Domino's Pizza Complaint


Dear Employee of Dominos Pizza,

I recently ordered a large Texas BBQ pizza ( I usually choose this option) from your Bristol, Whiteladies store last Wednesday (30/01) . This happened to be via the internet at 5.30 pm and ordered the meal to arrive at my house at 7.30. This is a 2 hour gap, where I give plently of time for my pizza to be cooked and delivered. Which apparently wasnt enough. My Pizza came 1 hour and 10 minutes late (8.10pm). This is very inconvenient for my meal times being a Diabetic and hungry.

During my wait for the pizza, I phoned the store I ordered from and he said the pizza was cooked at 7.15 and left the shop at 7.25. So I thought that I live very near to the shop why is the delivery taking so long? If I'd had known this I may have walked there myself. But considering how I got Diabetes, Im not one to walk. I digress. So this pizza, apparently (said the man in Dominos), was with the driver for the whole time he took to deliver all the other pizzas and still had mine when he returned. So he said that he sent him out again to deliver mine.

This shamble of an operation cost me my hot pizza, hunger levels to appreciate rapidly and mild confusion.

I paid for a nice big pizza and in the end it was a cold and late pizza with the same flavour as a hot one.
This is not my idea of a takeaway from such a reputable company who once advertised on The Simpsons.

I dont know if I will order again for a very long time now.
I hope you can restore my fast food faithfulness.

Regards, George

No comments:

Post a Comment