Sunday 4 March 2012

Sainsbury's Cereal



Dear Sainsbury's Customer Service Agent,

I am contacting to describe my experience of shopping in your East Filton, Bristol store. During my visit which was the 3/03/2012 I wondered up and down your aisle's filling my shopping trolley full of food such as bourbons and chicken fillets. As I reached the cereal aisle, I remembered that the same morning I had already finished my box of shreddies so I knew that I needed some more. I do like a good bargain, so I saw a box of 'Weetabix Mini - Honey' for half price (£1) and placed them in the trolley. I thought to myself 'They look nice'. After I paid and went home, I immediately had a bowl to test them out. They were saffice. However my main problem was that I looked at the do not eat by date and was shocked to see it said the 3/03/2012. This was the day I bought it! I do not blame the cereal for my furious diarrhea but im not sure. I am dissapointed Sainsburys tricked me into buying almost out of date food. It also upset me. It was almost like Sainsbury's wanted me to eat the whole box in one day, I think that would be excessive.

I am a hard working postman and I just want to enjoy life. This for me includes activities such as the cinema and playing poker, but mainly eating good food. Therefore this problem has affected my enjoyment of the 3/03/2012.

I hope you can help me resolve this issue and help your store grow as I do not want other people in simular situations as me to also feel sad.

Yours truly

George Worton

No comments:

Post a Comment