Sunday 6 November 2011

Royal Mail Service

Dear Sir/Madam

I am angered at your poor postal service to which I request a full investigation into the Bristol postal service. I have reason to believe their is a large balck hole in your service, where many of your employees are theiving items I have posted. These include Transformer Car Stickers which I sell on amazon. These have quiete high value and a large profit margin and lately around 4 people have said that they have not recieved the item. Also, this applies to a book I sent. The postbox I use is situated within the Frenchay Campus (East Filton) Bristol campus. Having also sold many of these items back home in North London, I believe the success rate of postal is much lower in Bristol. As Royal Mail, I believe it is your duty to provide an immaculate service, especially as your using the term 'Royal' in your name. To me this means your are a group of very nice people who work hard to provide a nice service.

I would also like to compliment the efforts of your postmen and women who get up early and post letters and parcels to the homes of millions of people no matter the weather.

Yours truly,

George Worton

No comments:

Post a Comment