Sunday 27 February 2011

Raisin Loaf

Dear Raisin Loaf Manufacturer,

May I congratulate you on a superb product, and may I say, a delicious one at that. I would love to inform you of my epic discovery, of which occurred in my 1940's semi detached home. I decided to toast your product as through lack of attention, the consume by date became invalid. Anyway, due to my enraged mind, I'm sure anyone would be considering the recession and all, I toasted you product as I concluded it would be the safest way of consumption. Unexpectedly, 3 minutes later, the toaster popped up as always and there was the dense slightly blackened bread. I quickly buttered it using my new pack of Lurpak and gently grasped the hot edge and placed it in my mouth, to my surprise the Raisin Loaf slice tasted delicious. This just goes to show that your loaf is edible after the consume by date has passed, and in fact can taste quite pleasant with a warm class of champagne as I found out.
From this experience, I would gain satisfaction from asking you to extend the consume by date in your range of Raisin Loaf product as I have found it remains edible. Upon writing this email, I would also like to suggest to you a new product which no other company has thought of or created yet. This product is pre-spread bread, and may I add this would make a magnificent slogan considering the rhyming scheme identified within the phrase. This pre-spread bread would revolutionise the worlds toast audience demographic as they would no longer have to waste time spreading their favourite flavours on bread, for example a pre-spreaded slice of bread with jam on. Consumers would then only have to place it in their toaster and wait the desired amount of time before the bread and jam became a unit and taste spellbinding.

Hoping my comments can improve your products and brand,


Eagerly awaiting your reply,



George Worton

No comments:

Post a Comment