Sunday 27 February 2011

Prime Minister

Dear Mr. David Cameroon

I am contacting you, the Prime Minister, to discuss a problem I encounter on unregular basis, however occuring too many times than I prefer. Anyway, as a microcosm of Britains fashionable members of society, I change my hair approximately every 2.4 months to different colours and styles. One time I even looked like Steve Tyler. Carrying on, as a result of this choice, when I travel or use my passport I do not look like my original passport photo. You of anybody would realise that this is a major disturbance upon my travels, causing delay after delay and angering me greatly, tantamount to a sack of potatoes dropped from a truely high height on to my thick body.

So please Sir Prime Minister, please can you sort something out about passport photos. Perhaps you could simply do a finger print to reveal your identitys to the airport guards, or even push the boat out and say that everyone has a secret password that they have to use to travel.

Awaiting your exellent response,

Yours humbly,

George Worton

Aged 42, worked in bank for 8 years and now a trainie hairdresser.

No comments:

Post a Comment