Monday 10 August 2009

Sainsbury's Drink Quality

Dear Sainsbury's poor food and drink services,

I am emailing to inform you about your poor quality Orange Juice.

I bought the orange the other day at a store in Reading, which was Sainsbury's own make.

I desperatly needed the juice because I was dehydrated after eating plain biscuits without a drink. So I purchased the drink and was about to drink it, then to my surprise a black creature, about 2 cm in length was floating around in it. I was so angry. I could not ever drink it as it was infected with animal.

I am deeply saddened by this poor product that I am seriously considering never buying snacks from sainsburys again, ever.

George Worton

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Dear Mr Worton

Thank you for your email. I am sorry that you found an insect in our juice. I can appreciate how distressing this must have been for you.

We want our customers to be completely happy with everything they buy from us so we set very high standards. We check our suppliers are meeting these standards by visiting them regularly and quality checking their products. We also use the feedback we get from our customers to continually improve our products.

If you still have the packaging, I would be very grateful if you could please provide us with the following details. This will help us identify the exact time and place of manufacture so we can let our suppliers know.

(details... blah... blah...blah)

Once again, thank you for your email. As soon as the product has been identified, we will be in a position to supply you with more information. I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Kind regards

Marianne Dixon
Customer Manager

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mr.Dixon

Thankyou for your email back about the animal in my juice,

I am glad that sainsburys check up on their products, but this problem still occurred!

I am sorry, I do not have the packaging as I threw away the drink in a near by river, with rage.

Regards,

George Worton

No comments:

Post a Comment