Monday 10 August 2009

B & Q Exits

Dear Sir/Madam

I recently visited your B&Q store along the A10 in Enfield. I am emailing to tell you about my problem. My problem was that after several hours of pondering around, I had to leave for an appointment at my local surgery, due to my knee feeling strange when walking along the paths outside Morrisons. I really wanted to leave the store, but I couldn't find the exit.
I was really optimistic about my operation. After 45 minutes I found the exit and was 20 minutes late for the operation. In the end, I only had 10 minutes worth of operation. I am dissapointed in B&Q for not making the exits clear.

Awaiting your response

George Worton

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mr Worton

Thank you for your email of 25th June and I apologise for the delay inresponding. I am sorry to hear of your difficulty in locating the exit at the B&Qstore in Enfield recently. This must have caused you some distress at the thought of being late for your operation.
Our staff are always available for any assistance, so please do not hesitate to approach them in store if required Thank you for your comments which will be taken into consideration during future store refurbishments. I do hope this experience will not prevent you from making future visits to B&Q. May I wish you a speedy recover from your operation and thank you once again for your comment.

Regards

Margaret Brownlie

Customer Services Advisor

No comments:

Post a Comment