Monday 10 August 2009

Marks & Spencers Job Application

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online talent screener. We are really sorry but you have not passed the on line test on this occasion.

Please do consider applying to us again in 6 months time, when we would be pleased to re consider you application.

Thanks again and best of luck for the future.

Recruitment Department Marks & Spencer

NB: Please do not reply to this email as it has been automatically generated.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Marks and Spencer's

I am very annoyed by this utter rubbish of a result in the test in which I took applying for a job. I feel as though I filled in the test perfectly and should have passed. Is this test made for a joke? To waste people's time by filling it in? There must be an 99% pass mark!

As of this I will not be filling in any more applications for Marks and Spencer's or indeed, shop in any of the stores ever again in my life. Ever.

Yours sincerely

George Worton

No comments:

Post a Comment